The Unit Head is responsible for managing a team of janitorial staff to ensure high standards of cleanliness within our facility, charged with the responsibility of over-all tidiness of the environment, within and outside of the facility environment.
• Oversee all cleaning and sanitation activities.
• Manage all cleaning staff work schedules and posting.
• Ensure availability and steady flow of toiletries.
• Organise meetings and trainings for janitorial staff when necessary.
• Ensure compliance of janitorial staff to laid-down rules and regulations.
• Manage janitorial staff performance.
• Mediate and resolve conflict amongst his/her staff.
• Monitor janitorial staff attendance and availability at various assigned post/floor.
• And any other duties assigned by his/her line manager.
Qualifications and Requirements
• Candidates must possess a minimum of 6-7 years related experience in similar role.
• B.SC/HND in Environment Health, Public Health or similar discipline.
• The ideal candidate must demonstrate leadership required to lead and manage other Janitorial staff.
• Attention to details.
• Ability to plan and coordinate multiple diverse tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to utilize computer technology to organize the working roster of a team of cleaning staff, prepare reports, access data and maintain records.
• Willingness to work weekends on periodical basis.
Salary is between N70,000 – N85,000 a month.
Qualified and interested candidates are to send their CVs to email@example.com stating the position as the subject of the email.
All entries should be sent in on or before 5pm, Friday 28th July, 2017.
Please note that applications submitted after the deadline will not be treated.