• Handles Tax administration.
• Ensure completeness and accuracy of accounting records and transactions in the Financial accounting systems and in line with IFRS.
• Administration of payments in the account period of bill receivable.
• Accurate and timely execution of month end journal entries.
• Reconciliations of account books and transaction.
• Monthly and quarterly reporting of actuals, forecast and budget analysis.
• Preparation of financial reports and interpretation of financial information to management.
• Assist with imputation for the preparation of the company’s budget.
• Liaise with external auditors, tax consultants and industry regulators.
• Preparation/reconciliation of payroll.
Qualifications & Requirements
• B.sc or HND in any accounting related discipline.
• 2-3 years accounting experience.
• Student membership of ICAN at skills level is an added advantage.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficiency in the use of ERP systems.
• Good knowledge of Nigerian tax laws.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work independently, as well as with a team.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of privileged information and professionalism at all times.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Must reside in Lagos (Lekki/Ajah, Lagos island axis preferred)
• Must not be more than 30 years by December 2017.
Qualified and interested applicant should send their CVs stating the job title as the subject of their mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 5PM 1st of May, 2017.
Please note that applications submitted after the deadline will not be treated.